- Mother, a rectangular or triangular shawl, or a pair of crocheted mukluks (she doesn't have any slippers)
- Father, a monogrammed microwaveable hot pack
- Grandmother, a monogrammed microwaveable hot pack (same as Father)
- Brother, crocheted katamari (super adorable!)
- Uncle, home made soap and crocheted soap bag for scrubbing
- Boyfriend, a pair of felted slippers (or maybe a cool hat)
- Me, a fair isle hat (my first attempt)
- Family Friends, premixed jar recipes; for example, hot chocolate (just add milk and heat) or soup (just add water)
I just got my mother's list and I am thrilled to discover that she wants a pair of slippers since I was already on my way to making a pair for my boyfriend. Thank goodness! I'm going to have to stop myself from being overly tempted to make her a pretty shawl. I'd love to make it for her, but it would be the most time consuming gift on my list so I'm going to have to finish everything else first (that's my thought anyway).
Alright! That's my first must finish list and I'm already on my way!
- Uncle; Check!
No comments:
Post a Comment