Hey all,
Apparently, I stink at keeping this thing up, but oh well. Life is an adventure and I don't consider it terrible that I don't spend all my time posting online. Anywho, updates. I just finished reading Tolkien's The Two Towers, there was a lot that I had forgotten so it made for a fabulous read. A lot like visiting old friends. My weight loss goals are progressing nicely and I weighed in today at 157 lbs. Plus, I started the P90x videos, they totally rock! Yea! I'm back in Minnesota for the summer, single, working for my mothers business, rocking it out on Etsy. It's a good time.
I started switching my cats over to a homemade cat food. Our oldest cat went crazy for it and is enjoying his new meals. His eyes became bright almost overnight and he's gaining a little weight, which is exactly what he needed. My only female cat, Sadie, is doing a slow switch by getting the new food mixed in with her wet food dinners. The young one in the family doesn't consider anything food that is not kibble, he'll be a challenge, but I'm up for it. I am now a person that posts about her cats, joy.
I hope to spend the summer doing some relaxing, a lot of working, and a fair amount of time fixing up the house. It's getting gray around the corners in the kitchen and that means a new coat of paint is in order. Now, to convince my mother that painting is a good idea. That's right, I live and work with my mother. Actually, I really love my mother and we're making huge strides towards being roommates. No weird Mom issues for this girl. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to be on my own, but I'm only in town for 3 months a year and having the rent free time is quite nice.
Here's to more nice things!
No comments:
Post a Comment