Saturday, December 11, 2010

Finals.

I wrapped up my Fall Semester's classes last Thursday on December 9.  I am now franticlly studying for finals.  I really let myself go this semester.  I spent more energy on silly things than I did on my work.  I split my focus.  It was icky.  Today, I took it back.  I spent all day studying; starting at 9:30am.  I just took a break and watched the new episode of Bones over dinner.  Man-o-man, do I empathize with that episode.  On the upside, I haven't finished what I set out to do, but I did get a lot done and I will finish a few more things before crawling into bed tonight.

I haven't finished making my Christmas Presents.  I haven't started reading.  I have gotten back on track, will power wise, to do both those things. 

We all swim upstream sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment