Friday, December 24, 2010

First Christmas.

First Christmas is a success!  I was able to finish the gifts I needed to on time and now I've got a little spread before the next celebration.  My brother thought his katamari was very cool, and my mother loved her funny new slippers!  I'm so excited!  Plus, I made out like a bandit, which is no mean feat in its self.  Now, I've got to finish the hot pads for my father and grandmother, I've got to find the soap I made and pack it off to Uncle, and I've got to make the boyfriend some of those funny slippers, and then I can work on a gift for myself!  I'm so excited to start on my hat!  Also, I'm crazy, because I offered to make a friend of mine one for Christmas, but I'm going to give myself some lee way on that one. 

Equally exciting, I got the first five books on my 100 book list for Christmas!  I started 1984, by George Orwell, this evening and I'm tearing through it.  I'm so happy to be reading for fun again!  Wee!

No comments:

Post a Comment