Saturday, January 29, 2011

Taking me back.

I am the paper bag princess, and I am going to rescue myself.  Okay, first goal;
  1. Get to goal weight of 160 lbs.
  2. Read all 100 books on my book list
  3. Write in my journal once a day
  4. Exercise at least 3 days a week
  5. Eat healthier
  6. Save money for life goals (pennies for a house, nickles for a car, dimes for a trip, quarters for clean laundry)
  7. Complete homework on time
I think that's a good list, 7 is a good number.  I'm aware that a couple of them intersect, like loose weight, exercise, and eat healthier, but I don't consider that a bad thing.  I'm thinking of repetition more like a fail safe.  Now, to start working on my list, and to update this thing with my progress.  Woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment